The process has several steps:
- The wood is cut by a hand saw into sections
- Sections are removed with our custom DustRam System
- All wood glue adhesive is removed with our DustRam System grinder completely dust free
- The leftover result is just a bare concrete subfloor with is both flatter and also contaminant free
- Hardwood removal typically involves grinding over the adhesive with machines that can not only damage your floors but also create a large amount of dust, our system is dustless and won’t contaminate your home with toxic silica dust.
Call Kodiak Tile & Stone TODAY for Certified Dust Free Carpet Removal services: (480) 506-6030